How does ocd.app help?
ocd.app is designed to help those with distressing obsessions by providing a platform that educates and empowers users.
- It integrates cognitive-behavioral techniques, which are the gold standard for treating OCD.
- The app offers educational resources that cover a wide variety of OCD and related themes.
- it provides guided exercises to help users challenge and reframe their thoughts, reducing the impact of these obsessions.
- Interactive features like progress tracking and personalized notes make the journey towards managing OCD more engaging and effective.
- Collect helpful content from the exercises in your personal toolbox.
- Use the power of community to explore and add content from our members
Spotlight: Prof. Guy Doron
Meet Prof. Guy Doron, a clinical psychologist, researcher, and co-creator of ocd.app – designed to help individuals cope with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and related conditions.
Guy’s journey began with his work in cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), where he listened to countless stories of people struggling with OCD.
This experience not only expanded his empathy and understanding of these challenges, but it also led him to become one of the pioneering researchers to define relationship obsessive-compulsive disorder (ROCD).
Using technology to beat OCD
Realizing the potential for technology to scale his impact, Guy envisioned an app that could provide a powerful and effective tool for individuals with OCD. By leveraging the latest advancements in artificial intelligence and big data, the app targets a single key element – the cognitive process. In doing so, it has a significant impact on users’ emotional and general well-being.
Building the most effective tools
Guy’s mission is simple yet profound: to create easy-to-use tools that empower people to focus on what truly matters in their lives and to achieve their dreams.