How the app helps you deal with depression
The app is based on the core principles of CBT. While not being a “therapy” or “treatment” in itself, It directly targets the person’s thought patterns.
Here’s what you’ll discover inside:
- The 14 days formula we use to break negative thinking and reduce depression
- The 2 “Magic actions” you can use to improve your inner monologue
- The most important (but most commonly misused) element in building mental wellness and improving your mood
- How to start a healthy habit, and stick with it!
The app features:
- Explore maladaptive thoughts common among people suffering from depression
- Learn alternative, supporting and helpful thoughts as a replacement for your maladaptive thinking
- Daily exercises that evolve and personalize based on your specific goals and depression levels
- Play mini games that assist in creating and maintaining healthy thinking habits
- Take self-assessment quizzes to personalize the app based on your changing condition and daily challenges
- Mood and supportive thinking tracker to help you track your progress
- Exploration of additional mental health topics, such as anxiety, obsessions, body image, perfectionism and more.
Research has shown that using the app for at least 14 days can build supportive thinking, reduce maladaptive beliefs and increase resilience.
Similarly to CBT, these effects are proven to be lasting. In one study, using the app for 14 days has built resilience that lasted for at least 30 days, even without using the app after the initial 14 days.
APP DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Topics that directly target depression
Embracing and believing in change
Cope with threat
Fear of abandonment and trusting
How do I start?
We created an easy to download and use app that utilizes the latest mobile and big data technology.
- Download the app
- Complete the tutorial. It will guide you through the main principles of the app.
- Personalize based on your goals, age and gender
- Form a healthy habit by training daily
- Important! Don’t use the app when you have compulsions. The app should not be used to seek reassurances in times of need. Instead, use it first thing in the morning or before going to bed
- When you gain confidence, improve your access to helpful thinking and acquire supportive thinking patterns, you can keep using the app on a regular basis – for example twice a week
- Tell us about your story, and share your success with others
APP DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Topics that complement the depression journeys
Anxiety I (Basic)
Coping with threat
Reducing negative focus
Belief in change
Anxiety II (Advanced)
Monitoring body sensations
Vulnerability to illness